To view and export your infographic, sign in as an Administrator, go to Reports (1) and click Infographic (2).
The infographic displays general information about portal usage:
- Insights: Details on the number of active users that have started taking at least one course (Participation), the number of active users that have completed at least one course (Engagement), the average course progress of participating learners (Progress), and the average percentage of completed courses for participating learners (Completion Rate).
- Users: Details on the total number of users, and how many of them are assigned to the Learner, Instructor or Administrator user type.
- Course completion rate: Details on the total number of assignments submitted from all learners, and how many users have completed them, failed or remain "in progress". The data are visualized as percentages, either on a "pie" or a "donut" chart.
- Learning structure: The total number of courses, groups, tests and surveys available on the main site or a branch/group depending on the selected source of data.
- Training time: The total time spent in your courses by all users. The "Most active courses (in hours) are visualized with a "lines" or "bars" chart.
- Test pass rate: View the number of user attempts in test units. How many users have passed or failed a test and their average score. Create a "donut" or "pie" chart.
- Gamification: The total number of points, badges, certificates and the current level. Also, the top three users with the most points.
- Library: How many files have been uploaded divided into four general categories: Videos, Documents, SCORM, and Tin Can files.
- Whenever we have
commute we consider it takes 30 minutes (=0.5)
- Only half of training
requires commute (the rest is being done in the office
or in other ways that do not require commute)
- eLearning in general
condenses the traditional training. We consider one
traditional learning hour to be equal to 1.3
- eLearning hours = Total time spent by all learners in the system
- We consider a fixed
constant as the cost for creating courses (we don't
take that into account here)
- One trainer is needed
for every 20 people. Each trainer costs $80 per
- Each learner is
compensated with a small amount of money for each
training hour they complete (=$10 for our equation)
- eLearning hours = The total time spent by all learners in the system
Note: These are potential savings and do not apply to all cases.
On the header of your Infographic there's an option to compare the current status of your portal with the status during the last week/month/year (9). You can even export your infographic to a PNG file by clicking Export (10).
If you want to customize your infographic follow this link.