This post is a step-by-step instructions guide on how to integrate your GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar/GoToTraining account with TalentLMS. It is assumed that you already have a GoToMeeting or GoToWebinar or GoToTraining account; if not visit http://gotomeeting.com or http://gotowebinar.com or http://gototraining.com to create one.
To use GoToMeeting or GoToWebinar or GoToTraining as your preferred conference mode, as an administrator go to Account&settings-> Conferences section and from the Type drop down list (1) select the tool you want to use (2):
Once GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar/GoToTraining is selected as the preferred conference mode, instructors must have a GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar/GoToTraining account to be able to create conferences. Each instructor should connect his account with TalentLMS before starting creating conferences.
The process to connect your GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar/GoToTraining account with your TalentLMS account is the following:
- Go to https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com and sign in using your GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar/GoToTraining credentials. If this is your first time here, you will be prompted to give access to the Developer Center App – click allow.
- Select “My Apps” from the top menu, and then click the “Add a new app” button
- Fill in your app name, a description, select Product API (choose GoToMeeting or GoToWebinar or GoToTraining), and fill in the field "Application URL" with http://talentlms.com (note the missing "www" part, this is important). In case you use a mapped name to access your domain (e.g. mydomain.com instead of mydomain.talentlms.com), fill in the field “Application URL” with your own url (http://mydomain.com).
Last, click the "Create App" button.
- Enter your TalentLMS domain, and access the conferences index page. Click the “Connect with GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar/GoToTraining” button.
- In the modal shown, fill in Consumer & Secret Keys acquired by the previous process.
- If asked, log in to GoToMeeting or GoToWebinar or GoToTraining.
- After logging in, the pop up window will close, and you should be able to create your first GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar/GoToTraining conference!