- Login and choose instructor mode.
- Click on the desired course in
the course list to access it.
- On the right hand side bar,
click on Reports (1).
- Click on the Users tab to display a list of users for that course (2).
- Scroll to find the user and
then move to the Status column (3) and place your mouse over the course completion percentage (4) to see which unit the user last accessed.
Of course you can retrieve the same information through the Administrator’s homepage and the Reports section by selecting the Course reports and then the specific course that interests you (1):
while the learners can track their own progress through the Progress option in the right menu (1):