- Simple text
- HTML text
- Vimeo/YouTube (not available for offline use)
- H5P (through iFrame)
- Units containing iframes with an external source (not available for offline use)
- MS Office files (for Android users it is partially supported through Google docs viewer and only for online use)
- Scorm (html5 based only)
- Slideshare (not available for offline use)
- Tincan content
- Tests with non supported type of questions
- ILT units
- Units containing an object or embedded elements
- Units containing an iframe with an external source
The mobile app supports tests which include only the following question types:
- "Drag and Drop"
- "Fill the gap"
- "Multiple choices"
- Randomized tests
- With enabled option "require learner snapshot to start the test"
- With enabled option "require a password to start the test"
- With a delay between attempts set
Some of the content types can also be available when the users are Offline, meaning that they don't have access to the Internet. When they are back online, any progress made while being offline will be synched.
In order to see the offline content, the user should:
- Press the sync button on a course, and download the content.
- Download a single unit, just by clicking on it.
Note 2: Non-compatible units (units that can not be viewed offline or the app does not support yet) will properly show on the unit list but the learner will not be able to open them. TalentLMS will display the following message: "The unit is not available".