- Simple text
- HTML text
- Vimeo/YouTube (not available for offline use)
- H5P (through iFrame)
- Units containing iframes with external source (not available for offline use)
- MS Office files (for iOS users)
- Scorm (html5 based only)
- Tincan content
- Tests with non supported type of questions
- MS Office files (Android Only)
- ILT units
- Units containing object or embedded elements
- Units containing iframe with external source
The mobile app supports tests which include only the following question types:
- "Drag and Drop"
- "Empty Spaces"
- "Multiple choices with Single answer"
- "Multiple choices with Many answers"
- Randomized tests
- With enabled option "require learner snapshot to start the test"
- With enabled option "require password to start the test"
- With a delay between attempts set
Some of the content types can also be available when the users are Offline, meaning that they don't have access to the Internet. When they are back online, any progress made while being offline will be synched.
In order to see the offline content, the user should:
- Press the sync button on a course, and download the content.
- Download a single unit, just by clicking on it.
Note 2: Non-compatible units (units that can not be viewed offline or the app does not support yet) will properly show on the unit list but the learner will not be able to open them. TalentLMS will display the following message: "The unit is not available".