TalentLMS lets you convert your PowerPoint presentations to videos, to help you preserve their audio and animation elements.
Here's how in five easy steps:
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Instructor and go to a course page.
2. Click Add and, from the drop-down list, choose Video (1).
3. On the Select a video section, click Use a presentation from your files (2).
4. Click Upload a presentation (3) and choose a ppt/pptx file from your local disc.
5. When your file is converted to video, click Save and view.
Note: The conversion may take some time to be completed. You can still save the unit, let the conversion carry on in the background and return later to view the result.
Note: If for some reason, our native converter doesn't work for you, you can also:
- Use a tool like iSpring to convert your PowerPoint presentation to flash and add it to TalentLMS as a flash unit.
- Save your PowerPoint presentation in video format, and add it to TalentLMS as a video unit.
You did it!
Now you can convert your PowerPoint presentations to videos and keep their audio and animation intact.