If you're a proud owner of multiple TalentLMS domains, then you can make the most of your "battle-tested" training material by sharing courses between your portals.
Here's how it's done in a few clicks:
Note: Only SuperAdmin User Types can use this functionality.
1. Sign in to your TalentLMS account as Administrator and go to Home > Courses (1).
2. Click the drop-down symbol (2) on the Add course button. Then, click Copy from another domain (3).
3. On the Copy course dialog box, type the Domain (4) you want to import a course from and provide your credentials (5) for that domain.
4. Click Login to proceed.
5. From the Course (6) drop-down list, choose the course you want to import.
6. Click Copy course (7) to complete the process.
You did it!
Now you can reuse your best courses in all your domains and save your instructors a lot of time and effort.