- You now have an infographic on your own
eLearning portal that lets you view at a glance how your training
activities (and/or business) are doing. This can be downloaded as a png
image, learn more here.
- You can now restore the last
20 deleted users and courses. Read this guide for instructions
on how to do this.
- We’ve added a new 5-star ranking system that lets learners rate
courses they have completed. See this guide on how to enable
- Custom course
fields are now displayed on the course summary page and can be seen by the
- When importing courses to groups or branches an option has been
added to add it directly to group or branch with these functions:
“coursetogroups” & “coursetobranches”.
- When the course summary page is
enabled and someone gets a course from external catalog this will take them
directly to the course instead of the course dashboard.
- Additional events can be tracked in
the timeline report like unit update, course reset for a user, when a course is
failed, when a user is updated or deactivated by the admin.
- Gamification levels
enhancements have been made: when courses have been assigned to users by the
admin and not acquired through the course catalog, the next level of courses
can only be accessed when the criteria has been met.
- Mass actions have been
split into ajax triggered batches – with an interface to show progress, an
admin can pause and re-start this process at any point.
- Retina-ready course image
is now shown throughout the portal.
- Better support for
multiple choice questions, including a differentiation between multiple-choice
questions with one or multiple correct answers and improved visual design.
- Ability to forward TinCan statements to
an external LRS. You can read this article for more information.
- Custom certification backgrounds are
displayed first in the certificates list. The upload button has also been
moved to the first tile in the carousel.
- Course owners have been excluded
from course assignment notifications.
- An invoice item will be created
even for courses that are bought with 100% discount.
- We have added a new action to assign
courses on certificate expiration i.e. On course X certification
expiration, reset and assign course(s) Y"
- On a specific course report, on the
user tab you can now filter by users who belong to specific groups
- Certifications maximum expiry
period is now extended to 3000 days.
- Our Wistia Integration has been
- Follow-up emails on discussions are
limited to 1 week from one's last reply.
- Visual improvements for small
- Bug fixed on import/export custom
- Bugs on expanding some grids in
the portal have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when
cloning ILT units.
- When a course containing a
conference is deleted, the conference event in the calendar is also
- Bug fixed when searching for
courses as a learner/instructor through left search bar.
- Courses in
a group are now synchronized
with users correctly when you add, remove and add again course to a user.
- Scrolling issue when a user
belongs to too many branches has been resolved.
- Fixed commas in grid columns so
that new columns are not created in excel.
- TinCan timeline entries are now specified
- Zeros are now an accepted form of
answer on drag & drop questions.
- Fixed an unusual behaviour on
Firefox when creating tests.
- Unique email requirement
for users signing through SSO.
- Bug with discussions