- Log in to your NameCheap account at http://www.namecheap.com
- Click My Account in the upper right, to open the account dropdown
- Click Manage Domains from the account dropdown
- Click on the domain you want to set up, in the Your Domains section
- Click All Host Records under Host Management, in the menu on the left
- Enter a Host Name in the first column
- Enter only the subdomain of the address you want to use for your TalentLMS custom domain
- For example, if you picked "elearning.mydomain.com" as your sudomain, enter "elearning"
- Or, if you're using a root domain such as "www.mydomain.com" then you'll want to use the "www" line
Note: CNAMEs can take up to 48 hours to propagate.