I suggest you ...

Notifications by branch

We miss a feature that can allow us to make notifications by branch. We think is important to have a branch by country, and each country has a specific language, for example:
• Portugal -> Portuguese
• Dubai -> English
• Spain -> Spanish
When we are using the same notification (for example, in the event when the course is associated) we should have different languages according to the branch.

88 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Vítor Lopes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JoAnn Bridges commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

:Any update on this issue? Not having the ability to set notifications at a branch level is a real barrier to our ability to scale the usage of Talent for our various business units. This could be one of the main reasons for us to consider moving to another system. :-(

• James Howell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have branches for different countries and languages.
        This means we need to be able to filter on the branch for user last visit otherwise we can only send the reminder to come back in one language to all branches.

Also to TalentLMS benefit since we pay on active users so if the system can not send reminder they do not have active users so neither of us benefit.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, would love to know the status of this feature. Our branches are quite unique with unique requirements and it would be good to be able to manage notifications at the branch level. Thanks

• Andrew Fate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we get notifications by branch???? This would be a game changer for our business! We currently have THREE TalentLMS domains, but will not be able to expand much further if we can't get this simple feature!

Just checking in again on this. The lack of this feature is truly the Achilles heel of TalentLMS.

I have lost count how many times we've had clients ask us "for our program, can you send out a custom notification for us each week?" The answer is always NO because it would require a TREMENDOUS amount of administrative labor to manually send out custom notifications for all of the groups in a particular branch. If we could simply set a notification to happen by branch, this would resolve the issue.

Please add this feature!

This was flagged as planned 2 years ago...what's the story on this? We need this feature in order to continue using TalentLMS!

• Helmut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any plans to implement this suggestion? To me this seems to be a basic option when you work with branches.

• Justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is the update on this? I need to have the ability to turn on notifications for specific branches. Thanks!

• Marco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’d like to recommend the following:

1. Have the ability to exclude Branches from a Notification. For example, only send the notification to users who are added on the Main Portal.

2. Have the ability to create Branch specific Notifications. Maybe enhance the “On Branch
        Assignment” option to have the ability to include User Credentials.

3. Have the ability to segregate Notifications. If the Notification is created on a Branch level, only apply that Notification to the Branch and not the Main Portal.

• Ray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Branch notification is essential for branding as well as for a sense ownership! When will it be available?

• Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any update on when branch notifications will be available?

• caroline.watson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree this is important, all our markets around the world are now using their own URL in order for the users to see the whole platform in their local language. However, we cannot tailor the notifications when they are signed up as new users or when they are added to courses so they only receive this in English with the main URL. Is there any progress on this?

Still waiting on follow-up to this feature - would really like to see actions and notifications by branch.

• Oliver Rossi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I could also use the capability to specify branches and/or groups for my Notifications and Actions.

This is fairly mission critical to us as well - any followup on when this feature will be a available?

• Claudemir Martins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just started using Talent LMS and I also miss this feature because I manage training for Latin America countries and need to send messages to countries with Spanish and Portuguese speakers.

I could send the messages in Spanish that covers most of the countries, but Brazil will receive messages in Spanish instead of Portuguese.

• Ryan Richards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I continue to be very interested in this feature. It would allow me to automate a series of nudges for users to complete the courses.
        -Nice would be "notification when user from x branch hasn't completed the course after x hours..."
        -Even better would be "notification when user from x branch hasn't completed the course, with x hours remaining before a due date"

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base