I suggest you ...

Gradebook

Provide a simple grades matrix for each course & student. Quiz, Test, Assignment, etc. These should also have the option of being weighted...example; the Quiz is worth 30% of total grade, Test is worth 50% , and Assignment is 20%.

244 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is very important to me as well, please get it in there. Just take time to do it properly or release it in phases.

• zack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

also it will be awesome if each instructors can see his/her own gradebook for all of his students.

• robert.cater commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A welcome function in a gradebook is to provide data on number of attempts per quizz/test/assignment (sorted by name, date, test, course, etc) and lowest score and highest score for the attempts. Include please date on last attempt. Also nice if it can be downloaded in excel (or csv) format and printed in pdf.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will this be coming soon? I need this by the end of August! Would really, really love this feature.

• audrey wiggins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I am impressed with what I have discovered on the site and the talentLMS. I am new to LMS and will be selling courses versus doing in-house trainings. My requirement will be to have automated: when a user/student completes one section they can take a multiple choice test. If they pass with 75% or more, the system allows them to move on to the next section and the process is repeated until all sections have been completed successfully. At the end the user can download their certificate. Are these options built into talentLMS?

• heather.james commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this going to allow a group admin to see the gradebook for participants in their group? Activity across all assigned courses? What about only within their specific course?

• david commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must for the types of courses I plan to offer. This LMS is packed with features, but this for me is one of the most important ones. Hope it's something that's planned soon.

• John Kittinger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an incredible addition for us. We have a lot of legacy grades that we'd love to get into the system.

Feedback and Knowledge Base