I suggest you ...

Test results "capture" - Similar to the way it is "captured" in the new assignment function

I have just started using the new assignment function and I like the way it works overall but I think it would be better to have the responses to the assignments sent through the messaging system. (for example from the learner to the instructor and vice-versa)

Maybe it's just me but I have a hard time finding where I need to go to check the answers and then give feedback.

QUESTION: Do the responses in the actual set-up get forwarded to the admin or the instructor?

REQUEST: I wonder if it would be possible to have the "tests" working in a similar way?

Is there a way to set up the tests so that they can be graded?

Thanks in advance for any feedback and guidance.
Marco

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Marco shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Admintalentlms (Admin, TalentLMS) responded  · 

Adding the actual response on the communication email and offering a link to directly grade the answer might be a worthy extension…

Currently talentlms sends an email whenever a submission is uploaded but it does not send the uploaded answer.

I did not understand the request for tests though – you need the answers sent to the instructor or to offer free-text questions he can grade?

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Marco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, Thanks for responding. What I was referring to with regards to the tests is...

Q: When using the tests, is there a way to record the answers/students results?

For example, I have the students read an article and then offer a test comprised of 5 multiple choice questions with the goal being to find out how well the students have understood the text.

I want to create a test and then see the results as a teacher (without having the students see the results until I have checked it)

Basically I want to have a test that can be graded and stored.somewhere for me to check (something like a progress test). This test will be analysed by me and then I may or may not give the student a pass.

Please comment with thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base