I suggest you ...

Method for resending a User Registration email after the user information has been updated.

I would like a way to resent the user registration notification after the user's information has been updated. For example, a learned provided me with an incorrect email address. The user account was created with the wrong email and the registration email notification was triggered to the wrong address. I was notified of the updated email address and updated the user account. BUT there is not a way to resend the registration email. If you go to the Notification history and resend from there, the old address is used. It is not updated with the new address. Support says my only option is to permanently delete the user account and enter it again, with the correct information. But that is time intense. Please provide a way to resent notifications using the updated user information (specifically email). Thanks a lot!

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brittney Spruiell shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base