I suggest you ...

Auto-redirect to user's branch when access the main URL

I've started using the main domain and now I have the necessity to use branches.
It would be really nice to have an auto-redirect when the user has access to only 1 branch. In the user experience point of view, it would be much better then the current solution that appears like an error to user.

Additionally, it will be possible to use the same communication about the portal using always the same URL when we are using the branches with different users in each one.

The solution could consider a configuration in USERS section of the Branch Info. After select "Disallow members of this branch to login from main domain URL", it could give to admin the option to enable the auto-redirect when the user has only this branch.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Renata Azzolini shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Admintalentlms (Admin, TalentLMS) responded  · 

Thanks for your suggestion! I’m setting this under review in case we’ll make an official feature on this. A workaround may however be possible with Javascript. You can contact our support team about it.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Renata Azzolini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks. I talked to support team and as I am using a custom homepage the Javascript workaround is not possible.

Feedback and Knowledge Base