I suggest you ...

Add more robust ILT reporting

•The majority of our internal training is instructor-led (virtual or in person) and we would like to track all of these trainings through Talent as well.
•Currently in Talent we are able to add ILT sessions in a Unit to a course, but we cannot easily get that data out for reporting purposes. It is further complicated if you have multiple people teaching the same course live at different times and in different locations. Currently there is no way in Talent to export ILT data and tie a given instructor of ILT content to a course.
•We need to have clear data output that lets us answer the following questions: Which trainer(s) taught a given ILT? When and where did it take place? How long was it? How many were in attendance? What is the attendee name and global ID? How many trainings has a given trainer done in the past week, month, year?
•This would be extremely valuable to us, and would prevent us from needing to use yet another tracking method and reporting system.

PS: I do also see from your API that there is a command for "Get ILT sessions" which appears to have some of the data we need. Perhaps a quick win would be to simply include that data in the default Excel export for Talent administrators?

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lindy EberhartLindy Eberhart shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...