I suggest you ...

Offer more/better pricing plans.

Offer more/better pricing plans. Really like the system but the pricing plans do not fit our use case. We are either overpaying by hundreds of users/month, or being charged extra if we go over. Not fun to have to constantly track users, change plans, and adjust billing. Would love more/better plan options with straight forward pricing options.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BobBob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • je payeje paye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also it would be nice if talentlms just automatically shifted plans based on the active users so we don't have to manually do it ourselves.

For example, one month I had 8 user so we had to go up a plan to accomodate them but then the next month we had 4 user so the free plan was ok. I was still charged for the more than 5 user plan because apparently I have to shift the plan back to free.

We want dynamic plan change to the lowest cost.

• LBLB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same. Huge "not good" from us. Billing should be dynamic ensuring a fair ratio of use/charge. Per User is fine, but accounts should not be charged if a User is inactive for eg 90 days.

TLMS would attract many kinds of channel client if there was a more dynamic attitude to the pricing policy.

For some, the bulk mass thing may be ok, but for us, knowing that we have diverse content that not every User will access/consume equally, to have an equal cost factor for every User as essentially the same, does not make sense.

Some people want to just familiarise via free-content and join the discussions; others pay for other content. BOTH Users have the same cost-point atm. Doesn`t make sense.

From an ethical view, obstructing free content publication by this manner, is not doing the learning ideology any good at all.

And free content should require a login and registration to access, not as it is just walk-in and no data collection. Crazy.

Feedback and Knowledge Base