I suggest you ...

The ACL academy should be reviewed for accuracy.

ACL staff should review the ACL academy materials to make sure they are accurate. I have found various instances where the material was either unclear as to how to obtain the stated objective, such as when importing print image reports, which required I find third party sources to explain the process in enough detail to achieve the listed objectives, or in instances such as "Practice 4.3 and 4.4" which does not appear to operate as intended based upon the verbatim completion of the instructions. There were also a few instances of the small interim exams not functioning properly. An example includes one exam that asked you to verify the fields with the verify function which returned 5 errors, but the answer was 3 errors according to the exam key. Yet this material was not covered in the section prior to the exam, but rather a subsequent section. This subsequent section clearly stated that the correct number of errors for the file "verify" was instructed to run against was 5. I really appreciate this "academy" being out there to help train in ACL, but it would be greatly appreciated if it functioned as intended.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kent DaudermanKent Dauderman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...