I suggest you ...

Mobile App Compatibility for SCORM

Support for SCORM Responsive (that adapt content for each device size) units on IOS and Android devices that report to the LMS.

This would enable more advanced unit creation with programs such as Captivate and make end-user content available on any device.

109 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just FYI for everyone, I sent support a question about this and their response was that this is planned for January 2018.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same need as many others - to display Articulate courses using TalentLMS on mobile. When will this be made available?

• MarcoMarco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to know when the compatibility of Rise Articulate courses with TalentLMS will be available. Sort of a deal breaker for our project otherwise.

• pushkardpushkard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on the completion date for this feature? This will be a huge value add. We use Articulate Storyline to create SCORM courses. If they can be played through the TalentLMS mobile app, that will be fantastic!!!

• katkat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see that it says "planned" now.. I wonder how long it will take? We may go with a different LMS if it isn't soon.

Bosses really want to be able to use our Captivate assessments on mobile.

• iwachiraiwachira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish to second the point raised by caroline.watson. Most of our users are using mobile devices and cannot access basic courses on their phones. They need to fix this asap!

• caroline.watsoncaroline.watson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If unable to use SCORM on mobile devices we are potentially going to have to look at an alternative platform. Most users of e-learning work remotely and therefore on mobile devices.

• G. ReisG. Reis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With Captivate and articulate 360, there's really no reason not to show scorm on mobile. I was very surprised to discover that this doesn't work.

• J..J.. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Captivate as well. To get around this limitation, I am going to have my users download the Puffin Web Browser. it will run flash application on an iPhone or Tablet. It takes away from using the mobile app, but it is an option until they can update the software.

• Je PayeJe Paye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think making TinCan API content playable on the mobile apps and also being able to download the course for offline-viewing would be a better approach. What do you think?

Feedback and Knowledge Base